Parish Council News

For more info contact the relevant councillor or Clerk via the contacts page
To view documents full-screen, click on >> and choose "Presentation Mode".


Neville Hall Waltham St Lawrence

Site Visits (9am Neville Hall) Meeting date (7pm Neville Hall)


9th January 2021 12th January 2021
6th February 2021 9th February 2021
6th March 2021 9th March 2021
10th April 2021 13th April 2021
  27th April 2021 Annual Parish
8th May 2021 11th May 2021 Annual Parish Council
5th June 2021 8th June 2021
3rd July 2021 6th July 2021
7th August 2021 10th August 2021 (reduced agenda)
4th September 2021 7th September 2021
2nd October 2021 5th October 2021
6th November 2021 9th November 2021
4th December 2021 7th December


Whilst COVID 19 remains  please contact the Clerk for virtual joining instructions.

Easter 2020 Good Friday 2nd April, Easter Sunday 4th April

Bank Holidays 1st Jan,2nd April ,5thApril, 3rd May, 31st May, 30th Aug, 25th Dec, 28th Dec

play area.JPG

Meeting notes are here

Residents have asked for pointers on how to use the RBWM online reporting and query system. 

You can use it amongst other things to report overgrown verges, missing or damaged road signs, problems with rubbish collections and so on.

Instructions on how to use the system in 9 easy steps are posted here